A non-refundable deposit of £75 today secures your reservation. The balance of £375 will be due 14 days prior to the course date.
The course begins on Thursday evening from 7 – 9 pm, and continues for three full days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. You are required to be in attendance for all portions of this course as the energy is established at the beginning of the program and held throughout until its conclusion.
Included in this course:
You will have a total of 23 hours of classroom and hands-on training in this unique workshop which has been crafted to allow you to embark upon and/or deepen into your personal journey, thus enhancing your treatment skills with others.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have further experience in working with heart breath and holding that energy for extended periods of time
- Be offered methods to release negativity and all that no longer serves your highest good
- Understand and experience a variety of Hawaiian Healing techniques including the “Breath of Ha”
- Have an opportunity to connect to others in the class on a telepathic level
- Come to accept, appreciate and sharpen your own unique healing abilities
Location: This course will be held at a private venue near Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire. The address and directions will be provided to you via email after you submit your Registration Form.
Course Instructor: Jane Wardlaw
** REGISTRATION FORM **
Reminder, as indicated above your completed Registration Form is required for attendance in this course.
Health & Safety Procedures
In accordance with government guidelines, we will be observing social distancing within the course. For the hands-on aspect of the classes, we will be utilizing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE). Details will be issued directly to the participant following registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If at any time after registering and up to the start of the course you are experiencing any symptoms of a communicable illness, or come into contact with anyone who is, we ask that you please refrain from attending. Under that circumstance you would receive a full refund of your fees paid.