A non-refundable deposit of £75 today secures your reservation. The balance of £320 will be due 30 days prior to the course date.
Included in this course:
- You will experience 21 hours of classroom and hands-on training in this transformational workshop which previous attendees have described as “life-changing”.
- We will take you on a journey to deepen your awareness of other “systems” in the body that can be further addressed beyond the KCR basic protocol.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have an experiential fundamental understanding of the basic principles of Connective Tissue.
- Have a basic understanding of the principles of Postural Energetics which will allow you to gently access and stretch your own Connective Tissue consistently.
- Have an understanding of Heart Energy also known as Heart Intelligence
- Understand how to direct that energy using practical, scientifically proven techniques.
- Have the confidence that with the knowledge of the combined tools of KCR, Connective Tissue Release, Postural Energetics, and Heart Energy now a part of whom you are, you are well prepared to go through life realizing and enjoying your maximum potential on every level.
You will experience a profound shift that prepares you for the work done in later courses, as this course is a prerequisite for all additional courses that we offer.
Location: This course will be held at a private venue near Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire. The address and directions will be provided to you via email after you submit your Registration Form (see below).
Course Instructor: Jane Wardlaw
🔻🔻 REGISTRATION FORM 🔻🔻
A completed Registration Form is required for attendance in this course. To complete and submit your copy, please access our convenient electronic form HERE. After you have completed and submitted your form, please watch your inbox for a very important email from us containing details you will need for attendance, and do check your Spam folder if you do not receive it.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
In accordance with government guidelines, we will be observing social distancing within the course. For the hands-on aspect of the classes, we will be utilizing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE). Details will be issued directly to the participant following registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If at any time after registering and up to the start of the course you are experiencing any symptoms of a communicable illness, or come into contact with anyone who is, we ask that you please refrain from attending. Under that circumstance you would receive a full refund of your fees paid.