In this 3-day course, you will be given twenty-one hours of classroom and hands-on training that previous attendees have often described as life-changing. You will be taken on a transformational journey to deepen your awareness of other “systems” within the body, which can then be addressed further beyond the KCR protocol.
Upon completion of this course you will …
- Have an experiential fundamental understanding of the basic principles of Connective Tissue.
- Have a basic understanding of the principles of Postural Energetics which will allow you to gently access and stretch your own Connective Tissue consistently.
- Have an understanding of Heart Energy, also known as Heart Intelligence
- Understand how to direct that energy using practical, scientifically-proven techniques.
- Be confident that having the combined tools of KCR, Connective Tissue Release, Postural Energetics, and Heart Intelligence within your skill set, you are now well-prepared to go through life realizing and enjoying your maximum potential at every level.
You will gain a perceptual expansion that profoundly prepares you for the work done in our other courses, which is why this course is a prerequisite for all further courses we offer.
Class sizes are limited in order to provide a comfortable learning environment with plenty of personal attention from the instructor. We recommend early registration to avoid disappointment. A non-refundable deposit of £75 today secures your reservation. The balance of £320 will be due 14 days prior to the course date.
Doors open at 8:30 for sign-in. Class time runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with a one-hour lunch break from 12:30 to 1:30. We aim to begin and end promptly for those with travel arrangement requirements.
St. James Business Centre
Course Instructor: Jane Wardlaw
Reminder, your completed Registration Form is required at time of purchase for attendance in this course. If you have not yet completed your form, you can find a link to it in the top section above.
Health & Safety Procedures
In accordance with government guidelines, we will be observing social distancing within the course. For the hands-on aspect of the classes, we will be utilizing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE). Details will be issued directly to the participant following registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If at any time after registering and up to the start of the course you are experiencing any symptoms of a communicable illness, or come into contact with anyone who is, we ask that you please refrain from attending. Under that circumstance you would receive a full refund of your fees paid.