KCR LEVEL 2 – April 24th, 25th and 26th, 2020 – LANGHORNE, PA (Philadelphia area)
April 24 @ 9:00 am - April 26 @ 5:00 pm
The Course Price is $525.00
A non-refundable deposit of $100 today secures your reservation. The balance of $425 will be due 30 days prior to the course date.
Prerequisite: You must complete KCR Level 1 prior to taking this course.
3 Day Course 9am—5pm
Course Fee: $525.00
Included in this course:
You will experience 21 hours of classroom and hands-on training in this transformational workshop which previous attendees have described as “life-changing”.
We will take you on a journey to deepen your awareness of other “systems” in the body that can be addressed in further healing beyond the KCR protocol.
Upon completion of this course you will:
1. Have an experiential fundamental understanding of the Basic Principles of Connective Tissue.
2. Have a basic understanding of the principles of Postural Energetics which will allow you to gently access and stretch your own Connective Tissue consistently.
3. Have an understanding of Heart Energy also known as Heart Intelligence
4. Understand how to direct that energy using practical, scientifically proven techniques.
5. Have the confidence that with the knowledge of the combined tools of KCR, Connective Tissue Release, Postural Energetics, and Heart Energy now a part of whom you are, you are well prepared to go through life realizing and enjoying your maximum potential on every level.
Class sizes are limited so as to provide a comfortable learning environment with plenty of personal attention from instructors and teaching assistants. We recommend early registration to avoid disappointment. Your deposit of $100 will hold your place in the class until 30 days prior to the start date when the balance will be due.
The course runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day, with a one-hour lunch break from 12:30 to 1:30. Doors open at 8:30 for registration and sign-in process. We aim to begin and end promptly for those needing to make travel arrangements.
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions of Workshop Attendance
All workshop reservations are secured by placing a non-refundable deposit with us. Your reservation will be held and your balance must be paid 30 days before the date of the workshop. Only once your full payment has been received will you be confirmed as an attendee and your entry tickets will be emailed to you.
Should you not be able to attend your chosen workshop, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange an alternative workshop for you.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable in all instances.
In the interest of enjoyment and benefit of the group, we want to make it clear that everyone understands that we reserve the following rights:
Any participant considered by the instructor to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the workshop immediately and not return. No refunds will be given.
Any participant deemed by the instructor to be repetitively disruptive to the flow of the class will also be asked to leave the workshop immediately and not return. No refunds will be given.