KCR 2 – September 6th – 8th – Edinburgh Park
September 6 @ 9:00 am - September 8 @ 5:00 pm
The Course Price is £375.00
A deposit of £75 today secures your reservation. The balance of £300 will be due 30 days prior to the course date.
Included in this course:
You will experience 21 hours of classroom and hands-on training in this transformational workshop which previous attendees have described as “life-changing”.
We will take you on a journey to deepen your awareness of other “systems” in the body that can be addressed in further healing beyond the KCR protocol.
Upon completion of this course you will:
1. Have an experiential fundamental understanding of the Basic Principles of Connective Tissue.
2. Have a basic understanding of the principles of Postural Energetics which will allow you to gently access and stretch your own Connective Tissue consistently.
3. Have an understanding of Heart Energy also known as Heart Intelligence
4. Understand how to direct that energy using practical, scientifically proven techniques.
5. Have the confidence that with the knowledge of the combined tools of KCR, Connective Tissue Release, Postural Energetics, and Heart Energy now a part of whom you are, you are well prepared to go through life realizing and enjoying your maximum potential on every level.
You will experience a profound shift that prepares you for the work done in later courses, as this class is a pre-requisite for any of the other courses that we offer.
The course will be held at Novotel Hotel – Edinburgh Park The hotel does offer our group a discounted rate, and you will be sent instructions to book with that rate upon receipt of your registration deposit.
Class Instructors: Jane Wardlaw
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions of Workshop Attendance
In the interest of enjoyment and benefit of the group, we want to make it clear that everyone understands that we reserve the following rights:
Any participant considered by the instructor to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the workshop immediately and not return. No refunds will be given.
Any participant deemed by the instructor to be repetitively disruptive to the flow of the class will also be asked to leave the workshop immediately and not return. No refunds will be given.