Intro to CTR – August 28 to 30, 2020 – Edinburgh Park
August 28 @ 9:00 am - August 30 @ 5:00 pm£395
The Course Price is £395.00
A non-refundable deposit of £75 today secures your reservation. The balance of £320 will be due 30 days prior to the course date.
Included in this course:
- You will experience 21 hours of classroom and hands-on training in this transformational workshop which previous attendees have described as “life-changing”.
- We will take you on a journey to deepen your awareness of other “systems” in the body that can be further addressed beyond the KCR basic protocol.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have an experiential fundamental understanding of the basic principles of Connective Tissue.
- Have a basic understanding of the principles of Postural Energetics which will allow you to gently access and stretch your own Connective Tissue consistently.
- Have an understanding of Heart Energy also known as Heart Intelligence
- Understand how to direct that energy using practical, scientifically proven techniques.
- Have the confidence that with the knowledge of the combined tools of KCR, Connective Tissue Release, Postural Energetics, and Heart Energy now a part of whom you are, you are well prepared to go through life realizing and enjoying your maximum potential on every level.
You will experience a profound shift that prepares you for the work done in later courses, as this course is a prerequisite for all additional courses that we offer.
The course will be held at Novotel Hotel – Edinburgh Park. The hotel does offer our group a discounted rate, and you will be sent instructions to book with that rate upon receipt of your registration deposit.
Course Instructor: Jane Wardlaw
🔻🔻 REGISTRATION FORM 🔻🔻
A completed Registration Form is required for attendance in this course. Please access our convenient electronic form HERE and submit your copy.
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions of Attendance
All course reservations are secured by placing a non-refundable deposit with us. Your reservation will be held and your balance must be paid 30 days prior to the start date of the course.
If it turns out that you are unable to attend your chosen course, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange an alternate course date for you. If it is greater than 7 days before the course start date we will transfer you to the next available course. If it is within 7 days of the course start date you will forfeit all fees. Exceptions to this may be made case-by-case only at our discretion.
If an attendee displays symptoms of a contagious illness (e.g. COVID-19) we request that you inform us as soon as possible and we will refund your fees with a valid physician’s excuse; otherwise, we can offer to transfer you to the next available course (one-time only).
Should it become necessary for KCR to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances, we will refund all fees that have been paid to us for that course. Otherwise, please note that deposits are non-refundable in all instances. Also, we cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses (e.g. travel/accommodation costs) resulting from a course cancellation.
In the interest of enjoyment and benefit of the group, we wish to make it clear and understandable that we reserve the following rights:
◆ Any participant considered by the facilitators to be under the influence of mind-altering substances (e.g. illegal drugs, alcohol) will be asked to leave the class immediately and not to return. No refunds will be given.
◆ Any participant deemed by the facilitators to be repetitively disruptive to the flow of the class, other students or instructors will also be asked to leave the class immediately and not return. No refunds will be given.
◆ Completion of this course does not authorize you to teach any part of the KCR protocol to any other person.
◆ Kinetic Chain Release Ltd., including any director or employee of Kinetic Chain Release Ltd., is not responsible for any personal injury sustained during the KCR course. Each person has the right to say STOP at any time.
◆ It is your responsibility to inform us of any relevant medical condition(s) that may affect your ability to participate and enjoy all parts of this course.
◆ This is not a treatment session, it is a training course in techniques.